We are always interested in great candidates for our practices.
We understand that having a surgical procedure is a stressful event and believe that having information may help alleviate this stress. These are the top 10 questions that previous patients have had.
- What may I eat prior to surgery?
- When should I come to the hospital for the planned surgery?
- May I chew gum, eat hard candy or brush my teeth on the day of surgery? Do I need to remove my dentures?
- What should I bring with me to the hospital?
- If I am anxious prior to surgery, can I receive medication for this?
- Do I need an “I.V.” for surgery?
- What is General Anesthesia?
- Will I feel anything while I am anesthetized? Will I wake up during the surgery? Will I remember anything while I am under general anesthesia?
- What is Regional Anesthesia?
- Will my insurance company be billed for the anesthesia services?
See all anesthesia related questions: View Patient Resources